Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling upthe following vacant posts under Transport Department, Assam. Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in)and will be received with effect from 20-07-2020.The last date of receiving application will be08-08-2020.No application will be received thereafter.
THERE WILL BE NO APPLICATION FEE.
Total Number of Posts: 225
Category Wise Seat:
The candidate must satisfy the following criteria.
- Nationality:(i)Candidates must be Indian Citizen,ordinarily resident of Assam.(ii) He/She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1stJanuary, 2020 (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982). Relaxation:Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
- 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) &ST (H).
- 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC
- Junior Assistant(HQ. Level& District Level)& Computor: The candidate must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
- Assistant Commercial Officer: The candidate must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
- Stenographer-III:The candidate must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in Stenography from ITI in Assam or any other Institutes recognized by Govt.of Assam/Govt.of India with 80 words per minutes.
- Assistant Enforcement Inspector : Higher Secondary(10+2)or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board/ Council.
- Enforcement Checker: HSLC or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board.vi)
- Machinist : HSLC or equivalent examination passed with Diploma in Machinist from ITI orGovt. recognized Institute.
- Fitter Helper: HSLC or equivalent examination passed with Diploma in Fitter from ITI or Govt. recognized Institute.
- Electrical Wireman: HSLC or equivalent examination passed with Diploma in Electrical Wireman from ITI or Govt. recognized Institute.
- Grade-IV(District Level): Class VIII Passed
Application Mode: Online
Online Application will starts from 20 july, 2020
HOW TO APPLY: The Candidates having the required essential qualificationfor the posts as mentioned above may apply for the posts by submitting their first preference, second preference,third preference and so on
Please follow all the steps given as in official website
- First Phase: Written
- Second Phase: Computer Base exam
- Candidates and the general public are requested to help SLPRB in conducting the recruitment in just, fair and transparent manner.
- A candidate is NOT required, to pay any amount of money at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Any complaint about demand for money or other malpractice can be sent to-SLPRB through mail at email@example.com
- Complaints may also be sent by post to the following address: Chairman State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam Rehabari, Guwahati-781008
- Anonymous complaints may not be entertained
Please check official notice before apply:
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Click Here
ADVERTISEMENT: Click Here