Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts in Swachh Jal Mission under Rural Organisation for Development at various district-level positions. District wise Details of vacancy positions, application Procedure and other information given below. The intending candidates having Indian citizenship as define in article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India, may apply only through website
Name of posts; total 274
LAST DATE: 30 JAN, 2020
- Junior Assistant cum(LDA)
- Total of 62 posts
- UR-32, SC-6, ST(P)-3, ST(H)-3, OBC-2, MOBC-2, EWS-5, PwD-3, RWF-6
- Qualification:- Graduatte in Arts/Commerce/Science from a recognized university.
- Desirable- Diploma in Computer Application
- Salary rs. 14,000/- – 60,500/- Plus GP-6,200
- Computer Operator
- Total 183 Posts
- UR-96, SC-17, ST(P)-9, ST(H)-9, OBC-5, MOBC-5, EWS-15, PwD-7, RWF-20
- Qualification- Higher Secondary in Arts/Commerce/Science stream or its equivalent exam.
- Desirable- Certificate/Diploma in computer typing in Assamese/English
- salary of Rs. 14,000-60,500 Plus GP Rs. 5,600
- Grade IV (Peon, Driver)
- Total 29 posts
- UR-12, SC-2, ST(P)-2, ST(H)-2, OBC-1, MOBC-1, EWS-3, PwD-1, RWF-3
- High school leaving pass from a recognized board.
- salary Rs. 12,000 to 37,500 plus Gp of Rs. 3,900
- General/EWS- 18 to 43
- SC/ST- 18 to 48
- OBC- 18 to 46
- PwD- as per govt. rules
NOTE: Admit Card or pass certificate of class 10 issued by concerned board will only be considered as valid proof of date of birth.
Candidate must have registered name in Employment Exchange and registration no. along with date must be mentioned in their online application.
Application Fees; Rs. 300 for Unreserved category and Rs. 200 for reserved. no fees for Grade IV post
How to Apply: The candidate must apply through the official website, the link is given below, the candidate must submit all the necessary documents. The last date of online application is 30/01/2020.
The written test will be conducted and will be the following parameters.
|Part||Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|A||English usage & G.K||25%|
|B||Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability||25%|
|C||Domain or relevant Technical knowledge||50%|
No Negative marks.
Apply Mode: Online
Please check official notice before apply.