The State Level Police Recruitment Board Rehabari, Guwahati Assam has released a recruitment advertisement for excise department. It is said that a recruitment rally will be conducted for the recruitment of following vacant posts Asstt. Inspector of Excise & Excise Constable. Others details are given as per below.
Name of posts:
- ASSISTANT INSPECTOR OF EXCISE:
- Total posts: 44
- UR= 14(Male)+ 6(Female)=20
- OBC /MOBC= 6(M) +3(F)=9
- ST(P)= 5(M)+ 2(F)=7
- ST(H)= 3(M) +1(F)=4
- EWS= 3(M)+1(F)=4
- Educational Qualification:- Minimum Higher Secondary passed from any recognized Board or Council.
- Salary: 14,000-49,000 (Pay Band II) Plus grade pay of Rs. 6200/-
- EXCISE CONSTABLE
- Total posts: 159
- UR= 51(Male)+ 21(Female)=72
- OBC /MOBC= 28(M) +12(F)=40
- SC= 8(M)+3(F)=11
- ST(P)= 11(M)+ 5(F)=16
- ST(H)= 3(M) +1(F)=4
- EWS= 11(M)+5(F)=16
- Educational Qualification:- Minimum HSLC passed from any recognized Board or Council.
- Salary: 14,000-49,000 (Pay Band II) Plus grade pay of Rs. 5200/-
Some other eligible criteria for both depart.
Age limit: 18 to 38 as on 1st January 2020. Relaxation as per govt rule.
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC: 162.56cm (Male), 154.94 cm(Female)
- ST (P)/ST(H): 160.02 cm(Male), 152.50 cm(Female)
- Chest (Only for men)
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P): 80cm (Male), 85 cm
- ST(H): 78 cm, 83 cm
Candidates must not have knocked knee, flat foot,squint in eyes, unsound mind, stammering, skin disease and they should possess high color vision. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health. They must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties. The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online through SLPR Bwebsite (www.slprbassam.in). No other forms of application will be entertained. All Candidates will have to appear for their PST/PET & Written Test only from the district under which their permanent Residential address falls in case held district wise.However, the PST/PET & written test may be held range wise/ centrally at Guwahati or other place (s) depending on availability of number of candidates or as per convenience of SLPRB.
Application Mode: Online
- Online application will be live from 16 June, 2020
- No Application Fees
- Follow official website www.slprbassam.in
PLEASE CHECK OFFICIAL NOTICE BEFORE APPLY